A trusted provider
At Promises Healthcare, we believe in the power of collaboration within the addiction treatment community. We warmly welcome partnerships with treatment centres and professionals in Australia.
If you’re eager to learn more, stay updated on our progress, or explore tailored treatment options for yourself or your clients, we invite you to fill out the form below.
- Connect with our team of addiction treatment healthcare experts
- Explore research collaborations
- Participate in our active program of continuing professional development opportunities, including recent events like AF-EMDR, Psychodrama training, as well as upcoming events like the APBAM conference
Join our team
We are currently hiring for various roles, including:
- Operational Director
- Recovery Coaches (certified training provided)
- And other professionals dedicated to supporting recovery
Our evidence-based treatment program, designed by Dr. Terry Spokes (Clinical Director, University of Oxford), caters to adults with primary substance and/or process addictions and mild to moderate co-occurring medical, mental health, and risk issues.
Highlights of Our Program:
- Minimum 90-day treatment duration
- Primary and secondary treatment programs
- Family support as standard
- Individual and group therapy
- Specialised care for co-occurring mental health issues
- Access to a highly-experienced team of addiction treatment experts
- Intensive continuing care
- Positive social impact: 10% of our residential treatment spaces will be allocated on a not-for-profit basis to support the local community
Ready to Make a Difference?
Get in Touch Today!
Help us shape the future of addiction treatment in Singapore and beyond. Join our mission, collaborate with us, or embark on a rewarding career with us.
Fill out the form below to learn more or take the first step towards a brighter future.